Monday, January 29, 2007

unmentionable

wild wonderment into deep memories
to uncover
vague understanding
of unmentionable

the cold, damp night breeze
blew between us
reality outrun apprehensions
to bring
an infinity of your firmness wilfulness
to leave

dead wintry bleakness
mirrored Her Majesty icy heart
in your eyes

un-shored, harbourless
I kept wondering
how did my anchor loose its ground

as the sky grew less gloomy
I gathered some courage
and asked

Why?

the universe revolved within me
disguised within a foot-print on sand
rocking life
rolling ships
hiding a tide borrowed from the sea
to a heart-full, merciless God’s laughter

1 comment:

Knight Of The Storms said...

for the moment my sorrow melted with your sorrow of the past in the timlesness of universe, and I knew its the moments like this when we feel most alive, and when we know that we are nothing but One