Thursday, May 01, 2008

Seashell Spirit Wish


seashell, spiritual poetry, spiritual journey, artof4elements, kri cutajar

Seashell

And on the 7th day Seashell Spirit made a wish
To be One and All With God
Either as a dot or an infinite end…

And God was so touched
That She said:

Ocean frames your beauty
and sea whispers in your depths
Your spiral will be the code of knowing me

That is why I will:
- Give you birth within a man -
Circling endlessly through life and death
In search of the key to my Heaven’s door

And I will:
- Give you birth as a Galaxy -
Spiraling freely through space
Mapping my wisdom through its dance

And I will:
- Give you birth as Self-Awareness -
Hidden within the DNA of all my Life

And through it you will stay

3 comments:

Craftsman of light said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craftsman of light said...

would like to make a seashell spirit wish.....

Nuit Natasa Pantovic said...

what would it be my dear friend?