Sunday, November 09, 2008

Orobouros

alchemy poem Orobouros
Alchemy poems by Nuit, The Fool

Alchemy Poems


When I heard their message for the third time
I knew that my moment has come - for an initiation

I saw him and felt - grateful
That he will be the one to channel IT through

I lied on a bed of flowers, surrounded by the sound of chimes
And I gave him the key to the temple of Truth

In the centre of the belly I met Her - Amaru
The Serpent Path of the South

I dived into her waters and watch her shed her skin
Transforming wounds into sources of power
Giving Earth - Life, and me - Fluidity

I met Otorongo within my heart
Stepping into the Jaguar Path of the West

Following her effortless run
Through the woods, air, and waters
I cuddled the fearless cat to learn Courage and Strength and Love

I climbed the mountain within my head
To become One with Apuchin - the Eagle Path of the East

I flew dissolved within the light
Knowing that there is no-more
Needing to do no-thing
And be no-where

Dreaming the world into being and visions into realities

Exiting the flight, coming back to Earth, I noticed
My skin was gold, transcendent
My mind was luminous, emotions gentle

Prepared to start the path of The Fool

Ready to experience the Serpent swallow its tail

Check my Alchemy Symbols and Signs

2 comments:

Sunil Thekkedath said...

i like your blog, and the links in your blogs are interesting, Im here through padmanabhan's blog

Craftsman of light said...

< needing to be nothing, ...noone...no where....>
this is what my soul always told me.
j