Sunday, January 04, 2009

Love Mirage

Love Poetry by Nuit, Love Mirage, dessert

Love Tantra Poems

A hurricane on the horizon...
Do you understand the difference?
Destroying the other – acting merciless, human-less, life-less
Little droplets became an ice-storm
To get me established onto the path of the Fool
Unmoved, untouched, inspired
No frost-bites can tease me out of this peace
The winds chase the ghosts
Into my mind, into my life, into my heart
And yet I still believe in Love
In this oasis within the desert depths
Sure - it is a mirage

And sure - it is the one I want to believe in....

Check my article on the Power of Unconscious Mind

1 comment:

Zee said...

I like that you spelled the post with a "ph", instead of an "f"...
I am not sure that I understand your "star" connection fully, haven't touched Tarot cards for quite a while.
Star of night, humm, intriguing, but also lofty. How did you come up with this one? In my time, I never dedicated a single Tarot card to my personalty. How come you did?