Monday, May 25, 2009

Every man and a woman is a star

art and spirituality, spiritual sayings, best spiritual blogs, spiritual messages, spiritual thought for the day, spiritual poetry, starSpat out - like a Bone
Stuck in a throat of Universe
Giving me milk from their bosoms
The stars nursed me back into reality
‘Onto the Earth you little intruder – that’s where you belong!’
They pushed me from the corner of the spiral where I found my alcove
‘Back – down there – what do you think you are doing - Disturbing our galactic order?!?’
And I remembered…
Finding myself in the centre of the stellar disk
In the middle of the Magellanic Cloud
Swallowed by the Heavenly Trans
Vibrating the pulse of the oldest kept secret
That we and the luminous balls of plasma are built
From the exactly the same material…

photo: Bruce Cryer


Check my writings on The Mystics from our Past

http://www.artof4elements.com/entry/78/the-mystics

No comments: