Saturday, March 15, 2014

Twins - Miscarriaged


Poems About Life, Death, Being

art and spirituality, spiritual sayings, best spiritual blogs, spiritual messages, spiritual thought for the day, spiritual poetry, miscarriage
A missed possibility of a birth or
the close reality of the death
deeply moved me
when a dear friend of mine said:

- I had a miscarriage -
twins, they were,
the two gentle souls
have decided to depart before we even met

A tear rolled over my cheek seeking a refuge from light!

Twins - whispered a silent sadness in her voice

Can I help? Can we help? Can anyone help?

From one to two,
from two to four
from four to none

Destined & predestined, written & re-written

\infty within her womb,
\infty within our words
\infty within my thoughts
\infty entangled with Earth's breath

that keeps turning no matter what...

Check my blog: How to Pray

No comments: