Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Maya

Years ago earth moved and heavens opened
And you disappeared from my life

Years ago I found myself without my second half
Lost within the darkness of my empty self


After that moment what I knew was I – disappeared

Tonight I close my eyes and let you come into my dream
For the sake of love we had – once upon a time
I will let you whisper again – I follow your passage in time

Today you are angry with me or I am angry with you

After many, many centuries
Of not being together
And you tell me again
I

don’t
need
anybody
I

don't
need
You

And I go deeper within and I see your soul separating from everything I am
Just not to be anything we wished to be

Where are you heading, what is your path?

We followed the stars together but the map got lost
Can you feel my pulse and once for all say – we belong to the different gap in time

Within the spirals of existence I find myself coming back
To your smell and your smile and the image of your being

I follow you carefully - stepping into your shoe-marks
Trying to understand

I know that this is not about you
And yet being away gives me cramps
I know that this is not about you
And yet not knowing that your sleep is still
Makes me ill
I know that this is not about you
And yet I keep going back,
Hoping that I will find you
Within the crack of your end and my beginnings.

Sometime, somewhere there were two beings who belonged to the same universe
Very rare occasion – almost Impossible to meet!


Sometime, somewhere we were one for a very long time – not breathing

Sometime, somewhere he could recognise that she was the one and she knew that IT can not be different

And sometime passed and somewhere got lost
And they stayed alone wondering will they ever walk the same path

I saw a crystal buried deep within the rock
Only the moon light and I had a permission to see it
It was special, delicate, blue – In-comprehensible blue

One day it got lost
Somewhere behind the curtain
Behind their knowledge
Behind their life

In-describable

They stoped
They listened but
The world did not
Earth continued turning
Love still existed
Somewhere

Or maybe not
Maybe it never had
Maybe we were just de-lusioned

Maybe love is In-penetrable

Thousands of doves covered the sky
One of them carries the heart of gold
How come we are not born with the capacity to recognise it?

Spread all through the Universe – in search of the essence
Golden essence of our being
Taken away once long time ago
When a secret became the secret
Of our lives

I found you and I lost you so many times
Within the woodlands of our dreams
Can you explain me why?

Today I lost you again and again I ask
How can that be when there is only one of you and only one of me?


In-conceivable

No comments: