Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Thanks


My dear angel, thanks for showing me - He is within and without.
He is I & I am Him.
And let us stay inseparable during my journey on Earth.
I love Him. I love Him. I love Him.
O, my dear angel, I love Him with all of my being.
I love His creation and His laws, I love His roads and His marks and the way He lets us know Him and the way He keeps us close to Him.
I live so I can fully understand my purpose within His plan.
I breath so I can breath Him longer and stronger so I can merge with Him.
So I can experience Him in all His forms and all His energies.
Dear angel, come, join me, in the dance for Him, with Him, within Him.

3 comments:

Knight Of The Storms said...

~

In the last dark hour
Of the night,
Angels come to love us
And awaken us.

- Sri Chinmoy

Nuit Natasa Pantovic said...

I can hear them loughing - can you?

Knight Of The Storms said...

sometimes..especially these days :)

bthw it has become very crowded lately our little cave