Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Kundalini dance

Dark and cold and wet
were Her hands
I felt Her chilly breath
inside my throat
Her claws deep inside
trying to find traces of
Fear
within me

I stayed still
Accepting
Openning
Receiving
And within a moment
She was inside
Two fingers below

My belly button

And in there
She found no traces of shivers
no traces of resistance
no traces of weakness
just clear pure

Passage - Way

And then She grew
into Her most Powerful Self
and She stood Undisturbed, Unmoved, Unchanged
totally Free
and She screamed

AAAAAUUUUUUMMM

From the centre of the earth
Through the tunnels of the caves
To the surface of the volcanoes
The most powerful

AAAAUUUUUUMMMM

To open


Mountain tops
untouched by clouds and rain
Cherry fields

in their full blossom
A dog running after a train

filled with the excitment
A witch laughing at passers-by

mirroring their paranoia
Death looking us in the eyes

searching for the chosen few
Capable
to see the Key

behind Her Magic Veil

4 comments:

Lavinia said...

inspiring :)


my story, somewhat the opposite :o)


***
Kundalini in me
sleeping
resting from my daily paranoias and fears
Sometimes she straight her head, wondering
is it worth of the effort?
then says, niah,
better sleep again

In the meanwhile
I am playing my own roles in my own
horror movies
melodramas
black or white comedies of life
love affairs
yearnings hopings
playin it beautifuly
and I became
beautifuly tired
of trying to let her out
to give her the life she deserves
i am living her
inside my soul
inside myself
but in the mirror
all i see is
frightened nailed atached child
looking for shelter

not the Queen I am inside
behind the sceene
***

shining love to you
L.A.

Lavinia said...

ps.

needless to say,
moments when She straghtes her head
are the best moments of my life

Nuit Natasa Pantovic said...

She is sometimes sleepy and sometimes scary but amazingly beautiful, isn't she?
And you let her play a stronger part in your life than you would ever admit :)
Shining Light to you my dear sister :)

Randall said...

Interesting post..;)