Saturday, September 08, 2007

every child counts and must be respected and defended

My beloved Dun George
Moves swiftly through the crowds
With a smile of the enlightened few
and says - every singe child, but every single one - counts...

While we all strugle with our little unimportant Self-s
He runs mind-boggling number of projects

Thousands are fed and educated in his 160 homes
In Brazil, in Kenya and in Ethiopia

With sparkling eyes, he goes around saying:
-Nobody’s child but everybody’s children-
and taps my hand gently
bringing the air of inspiration and love

Thousands helped by this gentle-man...

Written in his diary while he was in Ethiopia:
I met a sad young boy, next to a grave, and when I asked him who lays there he answered: 'Baba a che nindo oko kacha': My father slept here, but he never woke up again!

http://maltamissionarymovement.com/

No comments: