Thursday, November 15, 2007

Awakening

I woke up with a thought - do you remember?

A feather on my lap and
a tickle at the bottom of the pond of memories
buried a sound of a deserted beach
I returned...

Opening my eyes once again, I whispered - is this a mistake?

An error on the page kept bouncing back
could not handle the failure of its own reflection
within the mirror of constant movement

I let them come-in and stayed puzzled with the noises - madness?

In an instant
100s of faces crammed within the same story
Move away - I shrugged them off
I need some air!

I looked around me and found nothing but zero-ness

Wall covered with golden leaves
stopped me on the way to Hell
I piled them off one by one
discovering layers of nothingness
filled with space and the sound of AUM

And I closed my eyes to disolve within the cure

I entered his meditation and
he entered the silence between my breaths
evoking, celebrating, living
love

3 comments:

Craftsman of light said...

Wow! another one of Nuit's awakenings.....like the humming of a singing bowl.....dertroying Maya-jaala with an AUM !!

By the way thankyou for your comments , i enjoy every word coming from you..like a child waiting for a lollipop!
Thanks for the snaps,was nice to come that closer.
i've added some too!!

Nuit Natasa Pantovic said...

add some more shots of yourself - allow me to learn more about you - I am looking forward to it...

Craftsman of light said...

Is the love that your feeling ispurely Maya's game or truely your truth??
Hmmmm!
What's the answer deep down inside you ??
Will denying it change anything??

Well, there's no maya if your feelings are true.....

Yes ,the river bends;and has been bending since a long time...it's time you came along!!

Added some more snaps if you think that 'll help u to know me better.
As far as the feelings are concerned it has been true all the time...is'nt it??
Something Karmic in this encounter do you think?? OR just coincidence??