Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Love-to-you-dear-stranger

yesterday i cought a glimpse of you
within a shadow
walking through the streets
of my mind

i turned a familiar corner and you reached for me
exposing me to
extra-ordinary
un-known
un-expected

you stayed inside the waves of my imagination
all day and I felt strongly

how easy it is to love your shadow
your carreses followed me
your kisses needed me
your love covered me

with the smell of the sea
with the shiver of just-to-meet-lovers
and you re-newed me
leaving me
burning
within a familiar flame
thank you...

3 comments:

Craftsman of light said...

Really beautiful!!
Loved every bit of that!!
Nailed my heart!
Even Buddha will come back for words like that giving up "the giving up's"..Or maybe this too is somekind of the buddha vocabulary.

Each word falls like an autumn leaf,
full of colours and gracefully carried by the cold wind

Nuit Natasa Pantovic said...

thank you for the inspiration :)

Craftsman of light said...

i knew that it had something to do with me.....Ha ha ha !!..very flattered to be a part of the inspiration.