Saturday, August 09, 2008

Unconditional Love Poem

meaning of love, Love Forever, Living Love, Moon and the stars, Love and Happiness, Unconditional Love, spiritual Love Poetry

Spiritual Love Poetry


O Love,
I shutter at your sight

I feel your unconditional, demanding touch

within every cell of my being

Beyond dualities

beyond the ring of desires

beyond the Pandora's box of secrets

I feel your presence, your Divine Breath

I hear your screams

that awaken, illuminate, inspire

the dance with the Spirit

the reality of the Source

O Love,

I cover your body

with Star Dust

to find myself naked, bewildered, free

maddened with your strength

I tremble

stripped of all layers

of different Selves

becoming humble, gentle and weak.

At your mercy

dying...

Check my article: What is Unconditional Love?

photo: http://www.spacetelescope.org/images

No comments: