Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Silence

spiritual poetry, spirituality, meditation, silence

Spiritual Poems


Embedded within rocks
Hidden amongst star clusters
Your Holy Presence is so close to mine

Like in a dream, I see You
Even though
You are Not

I hear You within the silence
Touching the spiral of Life & Death

I bow my head in respect &
I feel You bow Yours to mine

One amongst thousand of corpses
One amongst thousand of newborns


Here
Within Your Kingdom
I stay
http://www.spacetelescope.org/images

Check our Guided Meditations

3 comments:

N.PADMANABHAN said...

I don’t know who really you are
But I know you…you are the love in my heart

I don’t know where are you now
But I can feel you in deeper my heart

I don’t search you wherever you are
But I can touch you wherever you are….

I am not a saint but you are the wind.
I am the raindrop…you are the rain

You had ever been with me
You have ever been with me…

I don’t love you…you don’t love me
But we are the love...the eternal love

Nuit Natasa Pantovic said...

we are love padmanabhan, we are love...

N.PADMANABHAN said...

Would you send some comments on my blog…?