Sunday, August 24, 2008

Vajrayana - the diamond truth

love tantra poetry, shiva shakti

Love Tantra Poetry

I will give this Sermon Naked
Like St Francis once did
A jongleur for God
An inspiring holy madman
With the knowledge that
Only NAKED IS true

I will raise this cup
For Vajrayana – the diamond truth
Where thunderbolt unites with lotus
Upaya with Prajna
Ida with Pingala
Yin with Yang
Vratyas & Dakinis will dance their sacred dance
United with Shakti,
Shiva will whisper

Into her ear
The secret of
Eternal Bliss

Have a look at my  Love and Relationships Articles

2 comments:

Craftsman of light said...

May millions of diamond truth take you by hurricanes.
Let their illuminations reveal to you your true face.

Love to you.

nb: thankyou for your naughty little comment. You know that i worship women, i love them, but i'm not Krishna but Shiva....i'm charmed by Sarasvati and love a flower by the name of poppy.

N.PADMANABHAN said...

Om Shakti…My beloved Goddess….

Shall I dream that whenever a day you will appear in front of me in your physical form…? Can I…?