Saturday, February 28, 2009

Divine Love

spiritual love, spiritual consciousness, spiritual living, growing spiritually, art and spirituality, poem

Divine Love Poem by Nuit


Every single inch of my body is covered with your wisdom
my dear invisible sage
you offer Peace that is passionate and crazy
and Love that is carefully guarded by the angels
not to be known or seen by All

You master my Being furiously
never giving me a choice to rest or surrender
leading me through the tunnels to the very centre of the Earth
swinging with me on the swing of time,
shining through me, shaking me, exploding within me

Whether alone or with someone, you take the lead
you cradle my heart and nest within my soul
because you know that I live, dream, burn for you
and even when I AM NOT, I still AM because of you
taking the dust of the world from your shoes - I bow to you

Photo uploaded by crystalchroma

What is Love?

2 comments:

Craftsman of light said...

So beautiful like the incoming springtime is this divine love.
Beautiful poem!

Who is this beautiful fire walker?
For when he walks, beneath his feet fire burns the sand, and on water, and on clouds...and on his mouth words flower.
thankyou!
j

diarmuid said...

you have a beautiful soul, that is timeless. you have awakened a deep silent stirring within me, i also am cancer. the sensitive seeker, dermot