Saturday, February 07, 2009

Trust or Pixie Dust

love poetry, tantra poems
Love Poetry by Nuit

Love Tantra Poems

Woven in silence
your refusal to let me in

Golden leaves cover the surface of your body
inch by inch
I re-discover it within mine

Re-incarnated through our troubles
your thoughts scatered on the floor
covered in the full moon shadow

Is Sorrow your name
or Joy or Trust or
Pixie Dust
Like rice paper or poppy's petals
fragile and soft
your tears mix with mine

Come closer, my love, close enough so I'll feel your breath
That is where the key-hole hides
in your breath and in the center of your palm

Come closer, my love, together we could hope to find
The code
That breaks the lock that separates your soul from mine

1 comment:

Craftsman of light said...

These words wander in my breath like stars wander in the night.

i find the emotions in it beautiful!

thankyou for this lovely poem.
j