Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Music of disappearance

lost love poem, sadness
Love Poems by Nuit, Music of Disappearance

Love Poetry, The Voice of Disappearance

I hear the voice from the centre of the earth
your image hallucination takes over me
organic, orgasmic, organoid

who are you Mr. Sadness - do I know you, have we met before?

I look at my fingers, my keyboard, the vase on my desk, trying not to cry
but it is all in vain - the night is taking over
the music of dis-appearance

You have dis-appeared before we have truly met
gone under the cover - hidden within the nothingness
leaving with me images of love and trust and peace

odd, wonderful, beautiful but hidden was your touch
chirping outside our window was a parrot, or was it the heater that
cheated the noise
unearthly, profound, mystical, real was your smell

I found you and lost you within the same thought

Did you know - Love comes with the surrender that is greater than your-Self

And I see us holding each other's hands and chatting aimlessly
And I see us lying on the sofa - covered with moments of nakedness
with no fear, and no answers, just simply surrendering

I will have my coffee tomorrow morning in Ole as usual
and you will have yours in Rome

I have met you, my love
against all odds of the Universe that likes playing jokes on us mortals
and lost you before we have truly met...




Photo: www.redbubble.com

Sex and Long Term Relationships

No comments: