Thursday, July 13, 2006

In London

In London
I saw a man covered with pigeons
Covered with their shiet
Feeding them

He was desperate for contact
- even pigeon shiet felt better
than Loneliness

In London
I saw a girl sitting on the steps
of the 18th century house
Her hair was red
and her skin white - whiter
than the whitest cheese

She was alone reading
and she was beautiful in her Loneliness

In London
I saw a man dinning
in a corner restaurant
He was also alone
but because his hair was blue - light blue
he attracted a lot of attention

People looked and
his Loneliness was broken by their stares

In London
I saw people dressed in the most colourful clothes
with the most expressive faces
and the purest aura one could imagine

And they smiled
once I managed to touch their souls
with eyes that spread Love
for their Uniqueness and their Light

4 comments:

Knight Of The Storms said...

F... London
Our Island craves for you,
the sunset was great today, I was ridding out with sandy and I thought of you

Nuit Natasa Pantovic said...

Back soon my love :) back soon...

Unknown said...

the cities and people are mixed up like a social sculpture. if you want to expand your imaginery... take a look to the work of joseph beuys, a classic over the hazard interaction.

Nuit Natasa Pantovic said...

and he said "To make people free is the aim of art, therefore art for me is the science of freedom." -Joseph Beuys. Thanks :)...