Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Shakti dance

Universe was revolving in me
disguised as a thought foot-print
rocking life
rolling ships
hiding within a tide of God
borrowed from the sea
a question
Why?

Amidst the journey
Amin - cracked the clouds
Amin - of Her Will

Stubbornness of Love rebelled

hold-on the Mighty-One
hold-on

Are we allowed just to taste it &
not to live it?
Are we allowed just a glimpse
of Her shadow, just a touch of Her veil

Hold-on!

All the demons of life and
Thought- that we are buried under
Fight with knights and princesses
of this world
Against
Her supreme manifestation
Against
Her Majesty awakened state
Against
Her abode on Earth

What I dared I wished
What I wished I lived


Can I live It?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it :-) Dave

Unknown said...

may you always dance in her rhythm
and sing her song
Baba Nam Kevalam
in her sweet embrace
with you,
kamala