Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Alley of Dead Men

Spirit world, Spiritual Awakening, Poetry dead men, freedom
Spiritual Poetry by Nuit: Freedom
Hitting the space in between us
Covering the path with the snow-flakes
I mis-judged the star in between your eyes
It took me a moment to re-collect
I came to the alley of your thoughts
Couldn't jump over the wall
Didn't practice for a long time
Would have left you floating in my cellar
But was afraid you would drawn within my well
That was the last thing I needed
the dead-man body attached to my-self

3 comments:

Craftsman of light said...

Anand marg?? Or something else??
such strange writings from you!!
whats the inspiration behind this stuff??

Hope you are well! and the souls close to you full of love!

Take care of you!
shiva.

Nuit Natasa Pantovic said...

met a dead-man walking :). We are all well! Thanks, my dear friend...

Anonymous said...

I've just woke up, thinking in you, dreaming with you, dying for you,I'm dying becouse you, becouse my doubts, becouse the fear..... loving you ever... Quim