Friday, September 10, 2010

Warriors of Light

art and spirituality, spiritual sayings, best spiritual blogs, spiritual messages, spiritual thought for the day, spiritual poetry, warriors of light

To all my friends – the Warriors of Light


I can see you walking, I can see you running
And I hear you screaming: Gaia – I am yours!

You are beautiful, you ARE divine!

Listening to the beat of music of your steps, I feel your power

I bow to you – Warriors of Light!

Uniting with you, I work for the better-ment of Self and our Mother Earth…

So swear to me my dear friends:

That you will always believe in the Rain-maker’s ability to create the rain
That you will search for the Nymph’s voice even though you know that the beauty of her sound can freeze you to death
That you will not stop asking and demanding TOO MUCH… …love and light and peace and that you WILL forget the meaning of - enough

And promise me my dear friends:

That you will continue fighting even when the word hope disappears from everybody’s lips &
That you will stay alert when the bells are ringing and all the stomachs are full, searching for deeper, more beautiful, more fulfilled & that you will sing in praise honouring Life, Beauty and Truth &
That you will always notice the colour of the eyes of the person you are talking to, even when s/he is not one of your favourites

& once more promise...

That you will always believe in the Rain-maker’s ability to create the rain!

urs

N.


View through the Art of 4 Elements Poetry:

http://www.artof4elements.com/page/poems-for-you 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Nuit - that is a beautiful and powerful poem. It inspires me!
Feel my hug,
yours,
Taowaki

Anonymous said...

Beautiful !!! :)

Big hug

Darko,
from Beograd-Basel.

Ivan von Meister said...

Dear Nuit
Yes - I believe in the rainmakers ability. As well i believe in our ability to change ourselves in order to become better means for the divine to materialize in the earth.
Votan :-)

Anonymous said...

Super je!
Bozankski je to sa kisom, kao blagoslov. A i ono sa trcanjem na pocetku.... :-)))
Mantra Ratna

amica said...

preveo mi je kompjuter, malo i bez padeža i nijansi, ali sam ipak nešto razabrala... hvala ti, retko je naći nekog ko će da me pogura i bistri i pomogne da se poistovetim sa samom sobom

starkness n spirituality said...

dear nuit

i landed on your blog because of ashes and snow video and pics as i was searching gregory colbert work.a sheer search engine destination turned out to be a beautiful outing of such peaceful and serene writing.completely enjoyed what u've written till now and got connected.will look forward to many mores.tks
prerna
India

chennai photos said...

useful post....

anthony said...

I do believe in the rain maker and his name is Jesus the Christ. Only through his mercy & grace does he sustains us.
By the way I found your blog looking for nuit.org