Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A man trained to kill

he was within US special forces
he had his group of fighters

they were all trained to kill

his left hand is broken in 5 places
his eyes lit when he talks about fight

He says: most of the martial arts have too many kicks
you don't need that - it is unnecessary,
the only thing you need is to know how to control the distance
and than you go for the throught, kidneys and knee caps
Skull is too hard, you do not go for the head

And he says - they don´t even feel the pain - pain comes later
and you disable them for life
or kill them in a minute...

He talks about people as though he talks about numbers

They were trained to fight the comunists
and when the cold war was over
Army didn't know what to do with them
- they were too many
so they started sending them to war zones
to get them killed...

He said, I lost half of my people
when I decided to quit
I went to Europe, saw people in suits, living ok,
with an ok salary - and I thought: I can do this
I got a suit and started my own business

I don´t fight any more he said, only once
when 3 people tried to rob me - they were from Yugoslavia

One was behind me with the gun and I felt his distance
He is close enough for me to get him, I thought
and the fight was over in 2 minutes, they were all unconscious
before I even put my money into my pocket...

And I cried after I met him
I cried for the humanity that has created him
I cried for him and all the ones he wouldn't count
And I prayed for him
I prayed with all the might of my prayer
So God would forgive him and forgive us for letting it happen

No comments: