Monday, February 16, 2009

Red Sea

love poem, cave of no return, red sea
Love Poetry by Nuit, Red Sea

Love Poem, Cave of no Return

Will you ever take me to the Red Sea, my love 
Deep into the depths of caves of no-return 

Will you ever dive with me down-under without fears Exploring the truths of my and your soul 

Will I, will you, manage to shatter the barriers of time and space and Thoughts 
And connect the Golden Threats 

You touched my heart, my love, and I feel exposed but expanding
Merging with the Universe and the Night hoax created by fairies, butterflies, goblins 
Will you ever take me to the red sea, my love, and the caves 
That are within your head - for no-one to see, and no-one to feel ...

Also check my: Love and Sex Articles

Photo: http://www.ashesandsnow.org/

No comments: