Friday, March 14, 2008

Alchemy of Love

love tantra poetry, alchemy of love poem, artof4elements

Love Tantra Poetry

I see You
Every time I look into Buddha’s eyes

I give myself to You
Every time I alter one of Your thousands of names

Honestly & fully I love You
Through Christ and Maria,
Shiva and Shakti,
Krishna and Radha

With every day that passes and every breath I take
I enter gratitude for receiving Your Love

Obeying Your Laws of
Truthfulness and Ahimsa
Weaving Prana
With hearts and souls of Gaia
Through mysticism, shamanism,
sufism, and ecstatic meditations
I yearn to touch You,
to feel You,
to be You
Within this amazing Journey
of Awareness of

Your Consciousness


2 comments:

Craftsman of light said...

Whoever is touching you;whatever is touching you.....it leaves only one fragrance. The fragrance of love!

Lavinia said...

I'm hugging you and kissing you, my beautiful sister :))

lots of love