Sunday, March 09, 2008

SOHAM

So-Ham

Spiritual Poetry, Sacred Sound, So-ham, Gong

Watching passing images
listening to the sounds
i feel attached to the sense of beauty
i feel detached of the sense of 'I'

-'I' that is my mind
-'I' that are my feelings
-'I' that are my words or my looks

and I feel closer to the 'i' that is SOHAM
that is OM MANE PADME HUM
that is SAT CHIT ANANDA
that exist in NON-existence
that breaths through NON-breathing
and connects to Essence that is Being
that knows no beginnings nor ends


3 comments:

JS said...

what a beautiful gift of writing. The last part is penetrating and inspiring.

The stunning realization of our existence in this very moment seems to touch the gentle core within all of us that is deeply quiet, motionless, & utterly still.

much love
om mani padme hum

Anonymous said...

Beautifully said! Awareness and separation from the ego is what connects us to the Essence "
that knows no beginnings nor ends". Beautiful:)
Vesna

Craftsman of light said...

Soooohum!!